Monday, February 26, 2018

Real Talk (Vlog) - What Black Panther Means to Me

Hey peeps,
I'm back in full force on YouTube as well as Twitch. I just finished Amesbury's route on The Lady's Choice and you can check it out on my YouTube channel!
Just after Black Panther's release, I decided to make a vlog & impromptu Q&A about the personal impact the movie has had on me.
The last few weeks have had a positive effect on my self-esteem much like Wonder Woman did. I've been walking taller and prouder of my ancestry than ever before, especially with the genetic test results I got last month (more details and a video coming up on that soon!) and my family history. It felt like my time in the sun was finally here when I saw people who looked and acted like me on screen.

To the cast and crew behind this movie, thank you. You've done a lot for the geek and nerd community.
Special thanks to Grim Toadstool for the questions during the livestream!


My Black Panther review will be coming up next on my Mixlr page. Until then, please feel free to check out my YouTube and Twitch channels and my Mixlr showreel under my social media tab and the top of the page!

<3 DJ MK

PS - WAKANDA FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment