Sunday, December 17, 2017

State of the Dojo - Holiday Sabbatical

Hey peeps,
Hope your holiday season has been wonderful. Between the snowfall and the prep for a new year, it has been exciting for me.
Thanks for understanding the literal radio silence the past few months. Earlier this year, I graduated with my undergraduate degree and so I decided to transition fully to the online station Mixlr. Some snags came up in the logistics of my streaming in terms of tech limitations. I've been using my phone to do broadcasts but the production has been rough lately. Nevertheless, I'm doing my best until I can update my devices.
I've also taken a creative sabbatical to recharge and prep for graduate school next year. It's certainly helped as my ideas have come back in full force and I'm excited to share them with you.
I've posted my spoiler-free review of Star Wars: The Last Jedi on my Mixlr page. I've also recorded the spoiler review which I'll post next weekend (but if anyone's interested in hearing it sooner, comment here or DM on my Twitter page and I'll send the file to you exclusively).
2018 is very exciting media and opportunity-wise. Awards season is coming up, longtime franchises are concluding, new plots are starting, and loads of new cons I'm excited to attend.
As 2017 winds down, I wish all of you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
May the Force be with you all along with Peace and Long Life!

<3 DJ MK

No comments:

Post a Comment