Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Training Tuesday - Gaming Frustrations Coming Soon!

Hello my fellow Magicians,
I finally got a format for Gaming Frustrations so expect a video to be coming your way soon! I'm not sure how long it's going to take but it'll be up - that I promise!
Due to balancing school work and getting enough sleep, it's been taking a lot longer to do any personal productions, let alone just to record. But I've come up with a format that will go a lot faster once I get something established going.
I'm borrowing a bit from Gaijin Goomba and Confused Matthew a little bit for the first few videos. But once I get settled into the recording methods, it'll be a lot easier to see more of my face. :)
やくそく!
I'll post some more of my show archives and vlogs so stay tuned for those. Until then, please take it easy!

<3 TM

No comments:

Post a Comment