Friday, September 19, 2014

Fun Friday - Proof that I'm not insane in my membrane...

Even though it's been 12 hours, my lovely Magicians, I'm still trying to mentally confirm this just happened last night...



I even got told by a staff member that I have an energetic voice this morning. Wow.
I think my new vitamins are working a bit too well!
Gracias Mr. QuiƱones for helping me keep going with this. If you need any more scenarios or actresses for them, you know where to find me.

Much love from one DJ to another. ^_^

Your fan,
<3 TM

To all of my Magicians, fellow geeks and media mavens - if you haven't seen John QuiƱones's 20/20-Primetime magazine What Would You Do? on ABC, watch the reruns on Friday nights and check out the vids on YouTube. It's a viral phenomenon that brought the awesomeness of kind deeds way before the Ice Bucket Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment