Friday, March 28, 2014

Fun Friday! - MK Episode 2

Episode 2 - Whee!
I'm really excited today. Not only do I feel a lot more in control but also the fact that after this, I'm on vacation. It's a little sad that the second episode's coming in just before spring break. However, the warm weather is finally picking up and at least I'll have time to fully relish in it before I get back to the grind.

I have some great news for gamers, a new discussion segment and a box full of good music and entertainment to share.

Since the list is pretty much set today for the theme of spring break, there's no requests for today. However, that doesn't mean I'm not accepting them! I need to set up a good playlist for the next show. If you have any ideas for tracks, don't hesitate to post them here. :)

Also, I love discussions so post any recommendations for topics here.

http://128.175.76.123:8000/stream/3/  - Stream link! ^_^

Enjoy today's show and while I'll be off-the-air next week, I'll see you here!

<3 TM

No comments:

Post a Comment