Monday, April 11, 2016

New blog segment coming up - LevelUp

Hello fellow magicians,
I love to find ways to expand my nerdom further and I decided to make a segment devoted to just that. Thus, I'm starting a new chapter called Level Up. My new article will be coming up soon, documenting the first journey I'll take. To give you all a hint, it involves a heavy amount of imagination and a set of dice.

Take a look at this baby and keep a lookout for it on future posts! They'll be archived later on in one of my pages I've recently installed. (one of my recent attempts to make the blog user-friendly - more detail on that later.) If you have any suggestions about my next frontier, send me a tweet or a comment with #LVup!


[Load,Strategy graphics by Freepik from Flaticon are licensed under CC BY 3.0. Made with Logo Maker]

Stay awesome! :)
<3 DJ MK

No comments:

Post a Comment