Sunday, March 6, 2016

What the Heck YouTube!? - #WTFU

Anime and VG YouTubers have been getting hit hard lately by copyright and community strikes. It's been crazy trying to keep up with everything between work, my radio shows, school, and this blog (which I haven't updated in a while - I apologize). But after one of my favorite YouTubers got deleted, I couldn't stay silent any longer. I had to make this video - https://youtu.be/2kGkYW9I63w

Creativity is a big passion of mine and when a right to that creativity is infringed upon, it's hard for m to sit down and watch someone's hard work being destroyed. Things are not permanent in life and we must shift with the seasons to live life fully. But then there's unnatural destruction - the type that produces poison that can't be flushed out if left too long in its devices.

The Google Feedback method I suggested may be completely useless considering that the majority of the issues associated with YouTube have come from their algorithms. But if there's another avenue, it's better than doing absolutely nothing. I know YouTube is trying to protect itself from losing a lot of money from the very companies challenging these creators. But they need to realize right now that this has gone too far.

Continue sending the hashtags, discussing the issues, and posting the videos on this issue. Sooner or later, there has to be a beneficial result from all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment