Friday, April 17, 2015

Fun Friday - Radiothon & New Look

Bonjour mes sorciers! (that's magician/wizard in French by the way)
I know I haven't been updating this blog in a long time. But I finally finished the new header for my site. It's still in the perfecting stages in terms of size but at least you'll have a brief preview of how it looks from up top. I also have some blog posts and videos I'll post up here. I've been vlogging and recording more than I've been writing! It's nice to have a break, especially with the intense focus of Camp NaNo and poetry creating. But it's also nice to check in with your magician's circle every once in a while. Thankfully I'm still alive and working at full capacity so at least you don't have to worry about that! :)

Be sure to tune into my Mixlr tomorrow and listen to my Mixlr discussion at 5pm EST! Also if you're able, please support my home base at WVUD by giving a gift to our station. Any gift, big or small, makes a huge difference. The funds will go towards keeping our broadcast equipment up-to-date and repairing our station. It's getting to renovation time! (http://wvud.org)

Thank you for supporting me for one year. Cheers to another one!

<3 DJ MK

No comments:

Post a Comment