Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'd better call the doctor...

Because I'm infected with FIFA Fever!
That's right, I'm obsessed with fùtbol. I have not missed watching every single match in the last 6 days and I'm not starting here. Thus, I haven't been posting a lot. I've got a bucketful of things for Training Wednesday. Stay tuned for that.
If you happen to be in Rio or in the East Coast this summer, take it easy and stay hydrated (especially for those athletes and cosplayers)!
In other news, I'll still have an episode of MK.... but not on its usual date.

It's only for this week. I promise. ^_^

I'm planning on airing Episode 13 on Thursday. Same time - 10-11:30am. Same place - The Basement (WVUD HD-2).

So why the schedule change? Because I'm flying to London to go to Hogwarts' new grad school division!

Just kidding - My ride's getting fixed and there's a lot of things I need to take care of for the site so Friday's my play date! (Plus I'm an undergrad - I still have a year to go.)

Here's some music to tide you over until Thursday. These songs are by Joe Boyd Vigil (from Toonami: Deep Space Bass)and they are one of the many reasons why I'm so spry every broadcast - they brim with timeless nostalgia!

LATER.

<3 TM

Information Leak (Gundam Wing) and Tension (Tenchi Muyo!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment