Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love always wins!

This is DJ MK sending some love to my fellow Magicians from the American LGBT+ community. Rejoice and be glad.
👬👭👫👍
I admit - the news didn't hit me until this afternoon when I had my radio show. But I knew there was some sort of reason I was playing love songs today besides getting over a mild case of HDD (Historical Drama Disorder - not a fun thing to have during the weekend).

There's still lots of hurdles to jump. But we'll take it one day at a time.
Single, dating, or married, stay gold my friends. ❤️💛💚💙💜💗
DJ MK

PS - I finally got a Twitter account! Follow me on @DJMK4Life!
PS 2 - There's no MK on Mixlr tomorrow due to illustrating someone else's love story. But I'll be doing a makeup episode on Sunday so keep an ear out! Check out my past episodes here: http://mixlr.com/djmkonmixlr
PS 3 - Also, I'll be off the FM on July 3 due to ID celebrations. But MK on Mixlr will be at its usual time and place. 6pm EST. My page. Be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment